Salamander Child Care Centre (SCCC) a not for profit community based Early Childhood Education and nurturing service, is seeking experienced Early Childhood Educators to join our team. We have a number of roles available including full-time permanent and temporary, and part-time temporary to commence in January 2018.
We provide a positive, happy, friendly, fun and professional working environment. Our Staff are passionate about providing quality Care and Education for the children and families of the Tomaree Peninsula. The Management Committee aims to provide a positive working environment that supports the team and provides opportunity for professional growth.
- • An ACECQA approved qualification
- • Current First Aid Certificate
- • Current WWC number
- • Understanding of the operations of a not-for-profit community based service
- • High level of understanding of Regulations, National Quality Standards, National Law, Early Years Learning Framework, and Quality Improvement Plan.
- • Ability to work rotating shifts Mon to Fri between the hours of 7am to 6.30pm.
- • Proven ability to be an effective and equitable team player
- • Established effective communicator
- • Adequate level of proficiency in Microsoft Office
- • A positive and responsive attitude to current research and reflective practice and willing to partake in innovative practices and Professional Development.
- • Knowledge and understanding of child-development
- • Experience in planning and programing for children 6 weeks to 6 years, in an Early Childhood Service
- • Ability to develop and maintain meaningful relationships with children, families, colleagues, and the community.
- • An aptitude that supports and scaffolds children’s development and learning through play
Please send your application to:
Email: committee(Replace this bracket with the @ sign)salamanderchildcarecentre.com
Applications close 5pm Wednesday 9th August 2017.
Applications must include a detailed cover letter identifying how you meet the selection criteria and what you can bring to the team at SCCC, accompanied by a resume and contact details of 2 current referees.
All applicants who proceed to the interview stage of the recruitment process, will be notified by phone.