What to bring
We often get asked what a child needs to bring with them when attending the Centre, so we have put together the below checklist for all our families:
- A Hat - a bucket hat, legionnaire or wide brimmed hat is required to meet our sun safe policy.
- Spare set of clothes - or multiple sets!
- Comforters - if your child has a special comforter you are welcome to send it in with them.
- Raincoat and gumboots on wet and windy days - we allow children to explore the outdoors no matter the weather.
- A wet bag - so we can send home wet clothes without getting other spare items wet.
- Nappies - for any child in nappies, including sleep time nappies.
- Spare underwear - encouraged for all children but especially those who are toilet training.
- Water bottle - children will have access to water throughout the day.
- Any brand specific sunscreen that your child requires.
- Insect spray - we take every precaution to protect children from the Mozzies, but if you use a certain product at home, it is recommended that you send it in with your child as well.
- Medical Management Plans - if your child has been diagnosed with a medical condition, you need to complete all of the required Medical Management and Risk Minimisation Plans prior to your child starting at the Centre.